We've teamed up with the awesome makers of Rockstar Candles to offer you an unique product. Locally made. New scents always being made. They smell incredible. We support small business and you should too.
Cleaner burning - no toxins, carcinogens or pollutants which means it's less likely to trigger allergies.
No petrol - carbon soot like you get from petroleum-based paraffin candles.
Longer lasting - soy wax burns cooler which means that you can enjoy your soy wax candle for generally 30-50% longer than a paraffin candle.
Supports our american farmers (instead of foreign oil companies)
PROPER CANDLE CARE & BURNING INSTRUCTIONS:
Candles are completely safe to enjoy but should be used with care and attention so that they do not lead to an accidental fire or injury. We urge consumers to be careful when burning candles and recommend the following rules below for burning candles safely. Each candle includes lighting and care instructions on the bottom label.
- Trim candle wicks to ¼ inch each time before burning.
- For the initial lighting allow the candle to create a full and even burn pool across the entire candle.
- For subsequent lightings our recommended burn time is one hour per inch in diameter, but no longer than 4 hours max
- Do not leave a burning candle unattended.
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire.
- Keep candles out of the reach of small children and away from pets.
- Always burn candles on a heat-resistant surface.
- Keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches and debris at all times.
- Keep burning candles away from drafts, vents and ceiling fans to minimize smoking or a wick blowing out causing the candle to burn unevenly.
- Never touch a burning candle or move a candle when the wax is liquid.
- Make sure a candle is completely extinguished and the wick ember is no longer glowing before leaving the room.